Ooredoo 4G – Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is 4G?
2. Why did I receive this SMS ? Is 4G ready now?
Ooredoo is finalizing the network now, and we are happy to announce to you we are launching 4G services in May. Customers will be notified again when 4G service launches in their area.
3. When will it be ready?
4. What areas will be covered?
5. How will I know if my area is covered?
6. I am currently using an Ooredoo SIM, do i need to buy a new SIM to use 4G on Ooredoo Network?
7. Does it work on all devices?
8. How do I know if my device is 4G compatible?
9. How do I turn on 4G on my on my Handset?
10. How can I control my spending on 3G and 4G?
11. Is Ooredoo 4G the best in Myanmar?
Ooredoo has the most advanced 3G network. Our 4G network is also top quality. This improved network offers higher speeds and a better service level for a better customer experiences for mobile web access, video calls, high-definition mobile TV, next-generation gaming, cloud computing, and many more services.
12. Will I get 4G while on international roaming?
Please check our website for the complete list of countries/mobile networks in which you can enjoy 4G roaming in 4G networks across our International roaming partners
13. Why should I switch to 4G?
This improved network offers higher speeds and a better service level for a better customer experiences for mobile web access, video calls, high-definition mobile TV, next-generation gaming, cloud computing, and many more services.
14. How expensive is 4G? Do I have to pay anything to get 4G?
4G is available at the same price as 3G. All our data packs will allow you to have the same quota of data allowance at 4G speeds.
15. Which of our neighboring countries have adapted to 4G technology in South East Asia?
16. How is 4G better than 3G?
What is trending now
What is popular right now
The latest from Ooredoo Myanmar
Thanks for sharing, your message has been shared successfully
Stay up to date with our latest promotions, devices and news
Thank you for subscribing to Ooredoo Myanmar's newsletter, your subscription is now confirmed