Information about our Web site
The owner of the Web Site is Ooredoo Myanmar Limited. We are a company incorporated in Myanmar and our Head Office is situated at Myanmar Centre Tower 1, 192, Kaba Aye Pagoda Road, Bahan Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
You can access and browse our Web Site without disclosing your personal information to us.
If you are just surfing and reading information on the Web Site, as any other web site we do collect and store the following anonymous information about your visit:
• the IP address of your machine when you were visiting the Web Site;
• the operating system and the browser your computer uses;
• any search engine you were using before arriving to the Web Site;
• the date and time of your visit; and
• the URLs of the pages you visit on the Web Site.
We may use this anonymous information for statistical reasons and we may share that information with third parties to help us better understand how people use our Web Site and their interest in our services.
We may keep more extensive information about your access to our Web-Site if we are concerned, for example, about security issues (attack against the Web Site). We may give this more extensive information to a relevant governmental authority if such a disclosure is permitted or required under the laws of Myanmar.
Your Personal Information
We do not automatically log personal information when you browse this Web Site. We do not link information automatically logged by other means with personal information about specific individuals who browse this Web-Site. We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organizations
However, you may disclose personal information to us through this Web Site when you access the online services we provide to our customers from time to time or when you complete an on-line survey. This personal information may be used to identify you as an individual
If you give us personal information we will use that information for the purpose of providing you with the service or information that you requested from Ooredoo. You consent to us
• using your personal information to recommend other services to you or provide you with other information that we believe may be relevant to you; and
• disclosing your personal information to third parties who are assisting us to provide services or information to our customers or to better understand our customer needs.
We may also be required by law to disclose your personal information to governmental authorities in some circumstances. We will only do this if it is permitted or required under the laws of Myanmar
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children. We do not take specific steps to protect the privacy of children who disclose their personal data to us.
Change of this policy