At Ooredoo we have you covered - to roam overseas simply follow these simple steps before you go and when you are overseas:
1. Before you leave Myanmar
Before you travel overseas we advise you to check if your Ooredoo SIM can be used in the country you plan to go to and when you are going overseas make sure to do the following.
When you are overseas you need to use the international dialing code when calling back home to Myanmar; simply include the +95 country prefix and remove the initial zero of the area code. For example our customer care number when calling from abroad is +959970000234.
Numbers to remember:
Getting connected to a foreign network is very easy. Just follow these easy steps:
• On arrival in a foreign country, switch on your mobile phone.
• You can register to the network into two ways, automatically or manually.
• To register automatically, just switch on your mobile and the phone will choose one of the available networks in the visited country.
• To register manually, go to the ‘Network Selection’ option and choose ‘Manually’. Once the search is completed, the phone will display all the available network operators. Select the operator to enjoy Internet roaming.
* = Cost in Kyats per Minute and Per MB
NA = Currently we don't have a roaming agreement with this country but we are constantly updating our agreements so please check back soon
Prices are subject to change without notice due to roaming partners’ tariff change or fluctuation in currency exchange rate.
Calls to Customer Care +95 9970000234 while roaming outside Myanmar will be charged as "Calling Home" depending upon the roaming country.
Show All Countries
* = Cost in Kyats per minute
NA = Currently we don't have a roaming agreement with this country but we are constantly updating our agreements so please check back soon.
Hide All Countries
With Ooredoo you are connected. Now you can call and text overseas at affordable prices
What is trending now
What is popular right now
The latest from Ooredoo Myanmar
Thanks for sharing, your message has been shared successfully
Stay up to date with our latest promotions, devices and news
Thank you for subscribing to Ooredoo Myanmar's newsletter, your subscription is now confirmed